Monday, January 8, 2007

Goodbye Sweden


...not until tomorrow! :)


Anyway... Mixed feelings. Home is where I am but Stockholm is, to me, that special place that just pulls me back all the time. Yes, I know... It's cold, and dark but how is it possible to resist it? It's a cosy city which gives you a very warm feeling. Ok, ok... I'm not a hypocrit! Swedish girls also help a bit but it´s not the main thing! :)


My dear Family & Friends made my stay great (as always) and, despite the fact that I'm still here, I already miss everything. Hopefully I'll get some pics from the parties to post later on!

Well, tomorrow, a new adventure with Ryanair waits for me. After almost missing the plane in London on my way here due to extra super mega tight security procedures that took ages, I am now hoping for little less emotions (other than the natural rough landings Ryanair Pilots love to offer all passengers!). I'll land in Porto and I'll leave to Lisbon on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll be able to say goodbye to Family & Friends there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to admit, I'm jealous... Stockholm, Shanghai. And I'm stuck here in too warm Switzerland with my reader, my papers, studying. But still, even if we haven't seen each other for such a long time, Sweden was almost "next door" so now I'm going to miss you even more :)

 
in Transition