Thursday, January 4, 2007

Day 1!

Oh well...

It is official. I am Man of the Year (Times Magazine published it). They gave this award to everyone who posts stuff over the Internet. I needed something to improve my Ego so here it is! :) Now seriously, as some of you know, I´m starting a new chapter in my life. Moving to Shanghai, China will be a huge challenge and it should be fun to keep a track on what´s happening as well as keep family and friends updated about my adventures. I hope I can keep it updated and fun to read and I count on you to give me some feedback!

I chose to name this blog in transit cause, honestly, is how I like to be. I love travelling and airports have a special atmosphere. If I had to sum it up... "I love to walk around and keep changing place." Always looking forward to the next plane, train, bus (well I don´t like buses so much!) or taxi! :)

So far the departure date is not defined yet. I came to Sweden for some days so I won´t be able to take care of my visa so soon. I just hope I won´t be the last one to go and having to sit alone 15 hours in a plane.

I´m having a great time here with my host family & friends... Somehow i feel nostalgic! I guess I´ll have to come back again and live here for a couple of years more. I am home!

1 comment:

Miss Japa said...

well well let me welcome the man who's not next door, but who will be in the country next to mine (:

 
in Transition