Saturday, January 13, 2007

Countdown Started



One week to Go!

Time starts to run under my feet. After one whole day travelling from Stockholm to Porto and having to wait 7 longgggg hours in London I got back to Portugal. On Wednesday I took care of the visa and on Thursday I got the good news...
Leaving to Shanghai on January 20th!!!

Suddenly there are thousands of stuff to do and a lot of friends to meet... And only one week left. As a good Portuguese that I am, I know most stuff will be done in the last minute but I am trying to avoid that as much as I can.

I will fly with BA first to London and then directly to Shanghai. I have no idea how many hours I will sit on a plane, but I know it will be boring as hell... Fortunately I will fly with 3 more friends that will be in working in Shanghai as well. In the end it might be fun!!

3 comments:

diogo rapazote said...

you just don't stop, do you?
Shanghai powaaa!
in bocca lupo!
baci.

Anonymous said...

Um ganda maluko é o que tu és. Beijos

Anonymous said...

Ha en jätte bra resa... och lycka till med allt. ser fram emot att läsa hur det går för dig. ha det jätte jätte bra
/vanessa

 
in Transition