Friday, January 19, 2007

Cya Portugal

Less than 24 hours to go and still a whole bunch of things to prepare! Amazingly I don't feel the pressure... YET! I guess this situation tells a bit how I am when I'm travelling. Without pressure it seems like nothing is happening until someone warns me about the time. :) I guess it is more exciting that way!

Anyway, after my last evening at LUX (club in Lisbon) with my good friends that are also going to work abroad (Ricos - London, Ricardo - Krakow (a.k.a. The Bandits), Coutinho - London & Miguel - Prague) it is time to pack. I can only take 23kg and I'm trying not to exceed it cause it feels stupid to pay extra for luggage when you can buy anything quite cheap in Shanghai.

Tonight I'm meeting my childhood friends and hopefully they won't keep me partying all night long. I need to be at the airport around 7am. It is time to say Goodbye Portugal... Hello China!




1 comment:

diogo rapazote said...

Sim senhor...
Estou a ver que ja te estas a tornar um autentico imperador.
Aqui na "Bella Sicilia" esta tudo bem.
Ahh, em principio vou a Milao por uma semana...ahhh yeah!
Va que tudo continue a correr as mil maravilhas.
Baci,
Diòcò,
Tògò,
Dòcò,
ahhh sim,
Diogo.

 
in Transition