Saturday, February 3, 2007

New Emotions...

You can´t really get enough of this city!

I haven´t posted in quite a while (because it has been quite hard to arrange an Internet connection at home) and I don't even know where to start!!! A lot of fun and amazing stories... Almost unbelievable. I'll try to make a short version of everything...

Me Madalena and Chico got a really nice apartment. A condo with security 24/7 on the 15th floor. 170 square meters, 2 bathrooms, 2 big plasma tv's, a big balcony and a great view over the city and two of its nicest buildings the Radisson Hotel and the Meridien Hotel. I just couldn't get worse than this! My room faces the river and I even got to choose my furniture (from some very fancy (or not) chinese furniture shops). To sum up, I'm living well... Very well! I promise to post some pics from the mansion soon!

We've spent a lot of time doing a bunch of little things (shopping, buying stuff for the house, registering in the police and other) so we haven't really had the time to stop and visit some of the sights... Well, I don't mean the night life! Regarding that one I'm becoming an expert... The supply is so big in here that I could probably go to great clubs every day for a month! No kidding... I'll dedicate one post only to this subject!

Back to our apartment... You already know a bit about it but what you don't know is that we are thinking about getting a maid. The truth is that we don't have any yet but we got good references about a butler that cooks and cleans quite well. All of this in a suit!!! It's sureal... All for 1,5€/hour. He's working for some of my friends and I'm hoping he's not fully booked. I'll keep u updated!


For the record, and before I can tell u more, here are some pics... :)

Me and 27.000RMB (about 2.700€), yes we had to pay CASH for 3 months

Me and Chico at one of the busiest streets in Shanghai (even busier on a Saturday afternoon)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there rui!!!

so nice to ear about u and know that u're fine and living in style!!!!

i hope you'll enjoy shanghai for me and for you!

hope to see you soon in shanghai or maybe beijing!

don't forget to keep me posted about your trips cause i want to join u when i can!

and by the way.....this is my blog, i just created today...http://nunoatchina.blogspot.com

a big hug to you...and send a big kiss to madalena!!!

cya, nuno

diogo rapazote said...

Salve!
Entao, estou a ver que ja arranjas-te todas as comodidades. So falta arranjares um granda bling-bow, e meia duzia de diamantes nos dentes! =) Fico muito feliz por ti.
A Sicilia esta bem... eu tambem!
Ok, um abraço grande e com muitas saudades!

Anonymous said...

Hej Rui,

I want to apply as a butler...enjoy!!! We'll be in touch soon!

greetz,

SandeR

Anonymous said...

crominho..estou a torcer por ti!bjinho e take care;) *

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mr Biznizman! We have had a nice winter in Odenplan for the last weeks. We are now waiting for Elsa, Sanna and Aina to come for Sunday dinner. We are impressed by your professional blog!

Embrazos

Åsa o Peter

Anonymous said...

MONTES DE BEIJOS!
Estamos todos a torcer por ti e a ler o teu blog... O teu sobrinho Sebas manda umas lambidelas....
Vai contando coisas porque a viagem a Shangai.... é uma possibilidade!

Beijos
Sofia & Bernardo & Sebas

 
in Transition